It is a modern file Explorer and substitute to the default Microsoft Windows file explorer. It originates to furnish an “immersive” experience to the user by focusing on the content rather than hiding it behind icons and large window chrome and borders. Its provide the user to keep away from opening different applications and switching between multiple windows when doing tasks as simple as viewing a picture. Remember that must be installed Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5, because it is already installed by default on Windows 8 and 8.1, but not on Microsoft Windows 7 version.
Important Keyboard shortcuts :
- Escape: Go to “Computer”
- F5: Refresh
- F11: Full Screen
- Arrow keys: navigate through the items
- Enter: open selected item
- Del: delete selected item(s)
- Backspace: navigate backward (history)
- ALT + Left: navigate backward (history)
- ALT + Right: navigate forward (history)[adsense]
- ALT + Up: navigate to parent folder “+” or “-“: make the tiles bigger or smaller
- Arrow up: Zoom in
- Arrow down: Zoom out
- Arrow Left: Previous image
- Arrow Right: Next image
- Del: Delete the current image
- Escape: exit the viewer
- Mouse Back/Next buttons can be used to switch to Previous/Next image.
- The mouse wheel can be used for Zooming In/Out. etc.
Article Source and download this free application from: www.immersive-explorer.com