Do you want to keep your smartphone, “healthy”? Everyone wants, but how they know very few people and that is why most people make the cause of his earlier “death” due to their phone charging habits. As 100% charging, put in charge at night, charging battery after charging zero, etc. These are all common habits and each of them reduces your battery life. We are not saying this Rather says it test device maker for smartphones and other batteries.
- How to Increase Smartphone Battery Life? This is a very hot topic today, especially after Apple revealed that batteries slow down the phone so that they do not stop suddenly. Therefore, you need to be “up-to-date” and take some guidance on charging the battery.
- The best way to charge the phone is to plug-in whenever and where you can, whether it is possible for a few minutes. According to Cadex’s Battery University , there is no harm in small thick charging.
- The Battery University says that there is no realization of “Deep Discharge,” which means almost eliminating the phone’s battery and charging it again. The fact is to do so harm the phone’s battery. Samsung himself is convinced and has stopped users on his blog.[adsense]
- According to Battery University, Lithium-ion batteries which are usually in our mobile will be long lifted if we keep it maximum from 65 to 75%.
- The second best charge ranges of smartphone batteries is 45 to 75 percent, we can call more realistic strategies on a daily basis. You can fix routine charging your phone at different times to stay at this level.
- Never charge your phone up to 100%, especially when its battery has gone down to 25%, it damages both your battery space and its life. According to Battery University, Lithium-ion batteries do not require “full charge”, nor is it the benefit of doing so, but rather it is better to not be charged as high voltage pressure the battery and damages it in longer periods.
- At night take a smartphone in charge and pick up in the morning. This is the most common move and it has been quite discussed, because the 100 % charge is the most harmful of the phone’s battery life, so do not take this step.