At the moment, Jahangir Urdu dictionary (the most comprehensive Lughat ) is in view. Its author is Wasi Ullah Khokhar, whose special field is linguistic discussions, translation and lexicography. There is no escape from relying on old dictionaries when compiling any dictionary. But it is rare for a compiler to look at new words, techniques, and idioms that are part of the language, as well as the vocabulary of important books.
After the dictionary of Wasi Ullah Khokhar Hindi, which has been published for more or less thirty five years, this dictionary seems to meet this standard and this is what will make it generally accepted.
HOW TO USE:
- Created in one file (Portable), so do not need to install.
- Select Enable Full screen button for Full screen mode.
- No need to install Flash player or any other application.
- Just scroll arrow keys or mouse pointer to change next and back the pages.
- Zoom ( up to 2000 Pix) option give you more reality to read this book.
- Compatible all Microsoft windows xp, vista, windows 7, 8 and windows 10.
- With “Sound On” option you can on or off sound.
- Click Table of contents icon to select your desired Alfabat for reading.
It is a complete book which has 1604 Pages and download file size is 281 MB.The information provided in this book is for educational purposes only.
I always avoid to post Copyright materials and applications, etc. Please inform me if the copy infringes your copyright at Email: email@example.com.