Most up to date information on not yet released the flagship Samsung Galaxy S8. All considered very high hopes for this smartphone, so for now it is actively developing software and hardware. While if the Koreans are known to produce two versions of the Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy C8 C8 Edge, or will be only one model with a rounded screen. In any case, the scope will be even less, and a useful screen area will increase.
Also worth noting is that attached to each smartphone will go wireless charging and virtual reality goggles. The company will make this a very great emphasis, as in 4K resolution will bring virtual reality to a new level.[adsense]
Features Samsung Galaxy S8:
- Screen: 5.2 inch (resolution of 3840 pixels on 2160).
- CPU: Exynos 9000, 8 cores up to 3.6 GHz.
- RAM: 6 GB 4 LPDDR.
- Camera: 21 MP main with an aperture of 1.7, 8 MP front.
- Battery: 4100 mAh with the support for fast charging.
- Release Date: March or April 2017.
- Expected price in Pakistan: 9200/- Pakistani Rupees.
- Features: A revolutionary smartphone.
- Specifications Samsung Galaxy C8 will, as always based on the top level. We will see a new 4K display with a diagonal of a little enlarged, powerful processor Exynos 9000, 6 GB of RAM, iris scanner, and more. Minimum memory, increased to 64GB. Housing Galaxy S8 are made of aluminum alloy, not glass, as before. This will increase the strength and allow it to make more thin smartphone. Also, many users have complained glass variability previous line models.
Release Date and Price of Samsung Galaxy S8:
Samsung Galaxy S8 will be released in March or April 2017. A month after the presentation, it will appear the stores for the price 9200/- Pakistani Rupees, $ 880 dollars.