Recently, Apple company introduced new iPhone 7 and in February Samsung presented flagship phone galaxy S7. But which mobile phone is better iPhone 7 or Samsung galaxy S7. It is not so easy, but there may have been comparing them to help you decide. The first thing on both phones is the prices, the iPhone 7 launch price is 649$ and Samsung galaxy S7 launch price is 670$.
- Apple iPhone 7 is in 32 GB, 128 GB and 256 GB storage versions will be sold with no increase in the memory, in comparison, the Samsung Galaxy S7 is only 32 GB of storage, but with the help of micro SD card its memory increases up to 256 GB.
- The display size of Apple iPhone 7 is 4.7 inches with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels and Samsung Galaxy S7 comes with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels and 5.1 inches’ screen display.
- First time apple introduced water resistant mobile phone but also Samsung phone have this features also.
- Apple iPhone 7 have rated IP67, in comparison Samsung S7 have rated IP68, which means that in case of falling in water Samsung S7 is better than iPhone 7.[adsense]
- If we talk about camera, the Apple iPhone 7 is less than 12 megapixels camera, but front cam is 7 megapixels, Samsung S7 have also 12 megapixels’ camera, but the front camera is 5 mega pixels.
- The important thing is that both cameras take pictures in low light phones have made so much better, Video can also be shot.
- The battery can be up to 14 hours on the Apple iPhone 7 to be seen, but the Galaxy S7 battery life is 28 hours.
- Apple introduced new headphones without jack, but it is present in Samsung smartphone.