Data stealing or manipulation through the internet has become ever so easy due to introduction of malware that can allow anyone to gain remote access to a device. The viruses that attack computers constantly evolve in order to overcome the standard security of a device. This has made essential the constant up-gradation of virus removal tools. That is the reason that antivirus tools offer better versions every year to encompass all kinds of viruses/malware out on the internet. In 2016, the following antivirus tools promise to provide better security without compromising device performance.
Bitdefender Total Security:
This antivirus tool is the highest ranked in 2016, providing the most advanced cyber security network. Most prominent features of this virus removal tool include;
- Best malware detection rate.
- Zero impact on device performance.
- Automatic device clean-up and safety by detection and obstruction of cyber threats.
- Safeguarding device from encrypting ransomware.
- Provision of a secure browser, file shredder, two-way firewall and a password manager.
- Data recovery in case of device loss or theft.
Symantec Norton Security with Backup:
Norton is perhaps the only antivirus tool that offers complete protection from viruses or a purchase refund if it falls short on its guarantee of 100% protection. It provides;
- Multiple device protection with a single subscription.
- Standard protection against all kinds of malware and online threats in all antivirus packages.
- Software alerts against android apps that may compromise device security.
- Device data backup accessible to authorized user from any compatible device.
- Total safety in case of online transactions or identity.[adsense]
Avira Internet Security Suite:
Avira is recognized as one of the first free antivirus tool. However, it provides both paid and free packages. Avira security is accessible to both PC and Android users. Some key features of Avira Internet Security Suite include;
- Repair of malware induced damage after scanning the device for viruses or malware.
- Antivirus protection provided by the suite cannot be altered or disabled by a hacking system due to the suite’s self-defence system.
- Protection of unencrypted, unsecured email traffic.
- Real time scanning of unknown files.
- Does not switch off Microsoft’s inbuilt firewall.
- Minimum effect on device performance.
- Regular clean-up of junk files and ensuring complete uninstall of software.
McAfee Total Protection:
McAfee total protection 2016 has the most widespread range of compatible devices. It is among the most reliable antivirus tools. Some of its most prominent device security features are enlisted below.
- Ensures safe browsing by blocking unauthorized access of Wi-Fi networks or devices.
- Identification of all kinds of suspicious links by the tool’s web advisor.
- Scanning of all downloaded material.
- Removal of unnecessary files.
- Update checks by optimization tools of the antivirus.
- Blocking dangerous or unnecessary emails.
- Filtering of malicious posts or inappropriate content at social network sites.
- Parental control.
- File lock ensures complete security of important information, allowing exclusive access to authorized user.
Kaspersky Total Security Multidevice:
Like Norton, Kaspersky also has packages that provide multidevice protection in a single subscription/license. Its range of packages includes home users, SMEs and large enterprises, making it one of the most preferable antivirus tools for businesses. Some of the main features of Kaspersky Total Security Multidevice are as follows;
- A single license can protect up to 50 devices, depending upon the package purchased.
- Device memory can be locked or wiped by tool’s anti-theft feature.
- Device data backup and encryption, accessible only to authorized user.
- A master password manages all passwords of websites and applications.
- Identification of secure sites for online payments by a special in-built feature referred as “safe money technology”.
- Webcam Protection.
- Parental Control.