The developers of this package is Nir Sofer, he is well experienced in C++, .NET Framework, Windows API, and Reverse Engineering of undocumented binary formats and encryption algorithms. In this Portable package you can easily find any networking tool you need, from programs able to tell you which ports are currently open to utilities capable of recording all the DNS queries made on your system or calculators for the network latency.[adsense]
- You can view all the traffic generated by your web browser and retrieve GET, POST, HEADER data, user agent, cookies, response codes, content length, etc.
- Get a detailed report about all active TCP connections and resolve DNS faster or manually.
- You can see your internet connection using multiple servers around the world and view all the computers connected to your wireless connection.
- Check WHOIS information quickly for the domains and see the latency of your network.
- Also you can see which TCP/IP or UDP ports are currently open and export the list into CSV, HTML, XML.
- Ping multiple servers in one time and view statistics regarding your networking activity (TCP, UDP, ICMP, where the packets go, the size,total packets count, speed details.
- Download free 24 portable network monitoring tools package, just 2MB. If you like then support the author via some donation : www.nirsoft.net